Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lego Ben 10 Spider Monkey

Was browsing Amazon and came across Ben10 Alien Force Lego, and thought that would be great for my 6-year old nephew. So I ordered it had it gift wrapped and waiting for an opportunity to give it to him.

This is first real Lego type toy that you have to build yourself, so we were sure how he would react. Well to say he loved it was an understatement. I think he spent almost an hour just staring at the pictures on the box and running around showing it to everyone.
When we finally opened it he insisted on making it himself instead of the usual make me do it. When he was completed I don’t think he let it out of his hand.

Now to the actual review, I must saw this thing really took me by surprise. It looks great sorry I didn't have a chance to take pictures. The degree of pose-ability is crazy on this guy with 19 points of articulation all ball joints. He is also a great size too. Perfect for 6-year olds of any age to play with.

Also in the back of the instruction booklet there are images of combined aliens made from combining various other Ben 10 Alien sets, Or also you can just make your own and let you imagination run wild. It wasn't long before my nephew was rearranging his arm lengths.
So in closing I’ll definitely be getting more for him and will probably pick up one or two for myself.

You can’t go wrong with Lego.
Thanks for reading, click some ads while you’re here if you want and see you next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment